Thursday, August 6, 2015

Teaching and Pregnancy

It was great going back to work this week and seeing my teaching family. I really do work with amazing people. Going back I knew I would be tired but holy cow!!!! By the end of the week I was exhausted. I mean who wouldn't be after walking a flight of stairs roughly 30 times this week (my coworker has one of those exercise bracelets that tracks miles, steps and stairs), an open house that lasted almost 4 hours, and setting up a classroom.

I'd like to introduce you to my biggest nemesis this school year...the stairs :(  Yes, there is an elevator but it's halfway across the complex and takes just as much energy to walk there as it is to climb this beast.




This is look of my excitement when I got moments to sit down.


This preggo lady is definately going to need a chair or two this year. What makes chairs even better? Cute fabric. My mother and I did this!!




Here is a look at my classroom this year. I'm in love with minions, owls, mustaches, pink and teal. Luckily it kinda works?



The secret to a successful year while having pregnancy brain? All of my interactive notebook units organized in separate notebooks.

Here is my classroom pet. Her name is Miss Sally :) The students love her!


Most importantly...my 6th grade team. We are jam up!!! They are all so amazing and so fun to work with!



What we normally are like. I didn't say we weren't dysfunctional :)


HERE'S TO A BLESSED YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment