Sunday, August 16, 2015

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? most of the time. I'm still mixing it up. I always wear maternity pants to work now! Above is a regular shirt with maternity pants yet again :)
Sleep: Not great. Really bad leg cramps and heartburn at night. Also, getting up to pee multiple times a night. I really miss sleeping on my belly. 
Best moment this week: Rhett feeling Landon kick. Every time Rhett would put his hand on my stomach Landon would stop kicking. He must have the soothing touch.
Miss Anything? sleep. I'm literally exhausted. Liam has been waking up so early too and the combination is not great. 
Movement: All the time. I love it! 
Food cravings: Still McAlisters. Hopefully that's not where the extra weight is coming from :)
Have you started to show yet: Most definitely!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks have started but I know it's from the stress of work plus all of the exercise from the huge stairs at work.
Symptoms: leg cramps at night, heartburn, and my feet are starting to get swollen every weekday. Stupid stairs.
Belly Button in or out? in betweeny
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody: happy and moody when I'm tired (so moody all the time?)
Looking forward to: Seeing Landon in 4D next week! Also getting further with the nursery. It's making such good progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment