Tuesday, August 18, 2015

25 Weeks

In this photo I compared 25 Weeks to 10 Weeks in the same outfit. I love this top from Entourage who now have a Maternity Section!!!

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 24lbs so far BLEH 
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants are always on now. I have a few maxi skirts I wear and some dresses that I'll throw on that aren't' maternity but otherwise, it's always maternity.
Sleep: I'm a roller. I'll roll from side to side every night. My right hand falls asleep a lot and I was told by my doctor to start wearing a hand brace but I just haven't done it yet. It's so uncomfortable!   
Best moment this week: The carpet in Olivia's nursery has been ripped up and my AWESOME husband has started putting down the new wood flooring. I can't wait to share pictures!!! Also, I literally just got a call from my Internal Medicine Doctor and he said all of my blood work came back and my HBA1c is 6.0 which is absolutely amazing!!! So very happy!!!!
Miss Anything? I miss my energy. I've gone back to zero energy starting around 2pm and it lasts until I go to bed.
Movement: A lot! I did have a very real panic attack one night when I woke up with low blood sugar and had to drink some juice and eat a spoonful of peanut butter. Usually, when I drink something cold, Olivia will kick a few times but this time there was no movement at all. I got back in bed and rolled from side to side trying to get her to move around some and just could not feel any kicks. I started sweating and freaking out a little. I sat up in bed and debated telling Robbie we needed to go to the Emergency Room. Instead I silently started praying. I laid back down and rolled a few more times and FINALLY I felt three small faint kicks. I've never been so scared but it's always good to know that God has everything under control!
Food cravings: No cravings really. I've been eating healthier and I'm still eating a lot of pickles HA
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Just swelling in my feet towards the end of the day.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? Off at night.
Happy or Moody: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: We have an appointment next week for our 4D pictures and I'm so ready to see our little nugget again. We got a sneak peak of a 4D last appointment because my ultrasound tech is AWESOME but now we should be able to see more of Olivia. ALSO, Becca has an appointment on the same day and is only 20 minutes behind mine! How exciting!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment