Thursday, August 6, 2015

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? most of the time. Mixing it up for work. Above is a regular shirt with maternity pants.
Sleep: Having to use the bathroom 3-4 times a night plus leg and feet cramps is very tiring.
Best moment this week: Meeting all of my new students (180 kids!!) and watching Liam soak things in like a sponge. 
Miss Anything? since I am so tired I would have to say sleep and energy. 
Movement: Yes. A lot more at night. 
Food cravings: McCalisters and milk. 
Have you started to show yet: I have. I still have people come up and hesitantly ask me if I'm pregnant. I just stare at them. 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: sore thighs and leg cramps at night. Also little varicose veins in my calves. Probably from all the stairs and walking at work.
Belly Button in or out? flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On and just now starting to get somewhat snug.
Happy or Moody: ummm...tired so kinda moody but I am very happy.
Looking forward to: Seeing Landon in 4 more weeks. It seems so far away. Also, looking forward to the weekend so I can rest up!

No comments:

Post a Comment