Saturday, July 25, 2015

20 Weeks

Halfway There!

Sorry that I'm lagging on here. A little behind. Life has gotten so busy this week but will post about this week soon :)

How far along? 20 weeks! I can't believe I'm halfway there!
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? When I go out I will wear maternity pieces but when I'm just lounging around its non-maternity clothes. In the picture above, I am wearing colored skinnies from Motherhood Maternity and a maternity top from Target. 
Sleep: so so. It's getting hard to flip from side to side now.
Best moment this week: Seeing my sister! She has moved back to Georgia and I'm so excited! Also, taking Liam to the water park today :)
Miss Anything? Energy still. I get so tired quickly. Other than that nothing :)
Movement: Yes! I look forward to it being more regular which I know will be soon as he continues to grow.
Food cravings: McCalisters, Chinese, and wings.
Have you started to show yet: oh yes!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: sore back and stomach!
Belly Button in or out? flatty  
Wedding rings on or off? On and still loose.
Happy or Moody: Kind of moody. School is about to start back next week and I'm getting anxious thinking about all the things I still need to do that haven't gotten done over summer break. 
Looking forward to: Finishing up Liam's big boy room. That's one of the main reasons I've been so busy. Also, seeing my work family on Tuesday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment