Wednesday, July 15, 2015

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? When I go out I will wear maternity pieces but when I'm just lounging around its non-maternity clothes. In the picture above, I am wearing colored skinnies from motherhood maternity and a regular top. 
Sleep: Not too bad, but I reallllly (did you understand how much just then?) miss sleeping on my stomach. My body subconsciously tries in the night to flip over but my stomach now prevents it from happening.  
Best moment this week: Finally figuring out how I want to do Landon's nursery. It's almost embarrassing how many times I changed my mind. It was also great moving everything out of his soon to be room. I am so grateful for my in law's help moving it all. Of course Rhett's as well :)
Miss Anything? Energy the last couple of days. I have felt first trimester tired the last few days. Hoping to snap out of it soon. 
Movement: Most definitely! And I can confirm what I thought I had been feeling the last two weeks was Landon. I absolutely love feeling him move. Unfortunately I hated being pregnant last time with Liam. I was so insecure about so many things that I could never enjoy it. However, I can say that the movements last time were my favorite. That was the only thing I missed after Liam was born. Luckily I can say that I enjoy this pregnancy along with the movements. 
Food cravings: Are you ready? Wings, sandwiches (mainly McCalisters because I crave their sweet tea as well), McDonald's fries with ketchup, peanut butter toast with bananas, and as of a few hours ago...Chinese. Yes, I know....WOW ;-)
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I feel like I all of sudden look 30 weeks pregnant. 
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness.
Symptoms: None at all and I'm grateful!
Belly Button in or out? In-betweeny?  
Wedding rings on or off? On and still loose.
Happy or Moody: Happy mainly but with an occasional mood swing, but overall happy.
Looking forward to: My play date with Liam tomorrow. As excited as I am about Landon's arrival, it's hard to think about not being able to do things whenever I want with just Liam. Trying to savor all of the Liam moments while I can. Will hopefully post about our date soon. 

Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment